Saturday, July 12, 2008

WEEKLY WRAP

1. This was our last SUPER BUSY week for the SUMMER!!!! I'm sooo ready to relax and just hang out with the kid's!!!

2. I did get my memory card back, so look for a post on our Chicago trip coming soon!!!

3. Quaid turned 6 this week and had an AWESOME birthday!!! He got lots of LEGO's...he's really into these right now as well as Super Stacks (they are cups that you can stack all these different ways...it's crazy how long they keep a child entertained...I TOTALLY recommend these)

4. The cake...as most of you know Daddy makes all the birthday cakes in our house. This year Quaid wanted a Buckeye cake, so here's the end result: (now I have to explain, first of all the black icing ended up squirting all over the cake when he was attempting to write on it :( and if you look at the field...the Buckeye's are playing Michigan..hence the red/blue little confetti's...lol) The rest of the confetti is supposed to be the fans!!!

5. My biggest bargain for the week DID NOT come from CVS!!! Actually there was a shoe store going out of buisiness and I got 7 pair for $23!!! The ked's I'm not so sure if they are me or not...but for $3...just can't be it!!! So yes I'm in SHOE HEAVEN right now :) lol

6. I think we are FINALLY over going poopy in our panties!!! Bailey has still had trouble getting to the potty on this one...but this week she has done TERRIFIC and no accidents!!!! You can NOT even imagine how EXCITED I am, well maybe if your a Mom then maybe you can relate...lol ;)




7. Oh I found an AWESOME new Doctor earlier this week, as I've been having horrible trouble with migraines. She has switched a few med's around and spent a whole hour just talking to me about my health....ahhhh, what a relief to find a great Dr. who seems to actually care about her patient's :) And, my results came back from just general blood work, cholesterol, thyroid, glucose...all that fun stuff, but I'm happy to say I'm NORMAL :) So I started my new med's and pray that they will work!




8. My sister and I went on Sunday night to see the JONAS BROTHER'S!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOO....let me tell you my ear's were definitely ringing when we left that concert. It was pure madness, between all the screaming girl's, the goofy crazy t-shirt's these teen girl's made up themselves, the hundred's of poster's that we're in the audience, the parent's who were waiting in a HUGE line just to buy their little girl's their Jonas Brother's t-shirt's for $30 and up?? and the funniest thing was a few Mom's that were close to us that seemed MORE into the concert than their daughter's....now that was crazy!!!! It was an experience that's for sure....but they do have some good song's, I'll have to admit that ;)



9. Looking forward to spending some time with the kid's and enjoying summer, I won't be on the computer much, but will check in the morning and at night and maybe at naptime...lol So I will try to get updated when I can. But for now, my time is with my kid's and enjoying these precious moments that pass by way to FAST!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Bailie Clan said...

oh come on! how come you didn't tell me about the shoe sale! i'm like the shoe queen..or i thought i was until i met you! lol!

if you wanna get rid of the white ones, on the bottom row, middle... with the ties LEMME KNOW! omg! they're adorable!

Liz Ferguson said...

Great deal on the shoes! I love the pink ones you had on last Sunday!

About the Dr, that is great! I think I know who you switched too...I am thinking of going to her also. I have heard only good things about her.

Miss you! We need to get together soon. I'm glad we were able to hang out a little last night. :)

Libby said...

Hey I love those Paisley looking ones! Sooooo cute!