Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding


Oh my how I never thought I would see the day...I DO LOVE YOU STEPH!!! We have been best friend's for over 13 year's...wow I feel old :) Stephanie and I met in High School where we were instant friends, mostly I think because we both loved to talk and she lived in the same neighborhood. We did almost everything together, cruising around in her convertable with the music cranked (yes we thought we were soo cool), going to Chi Chi's to celebrate our birthday's, driving through corn field's in her Jeep (we were trying to avoid running into a guy who wanted us to give him a ride home from the bowling alley, we told him we weren't leaving yet and to avoid driving by him walking down the street, we took a little detour through a corn field...only to come out in Kmart parking lot to see a cop (although he didn't catch us...THANK GOODNESS), late night talk's about BOYS, shopping spree's at the outlet's, spying on people in our neighborhood...lol, late night's at Bob Evan's (where I worked as a waitress and she started dating then got engaged to my Manager), trip's to Columbus, you name it we did everything together!!! Actually she is responsible for intoducing Johnny and I, remember that Manager she was engaged to, well him and Stephanie thought it would be a great idea to hook us up. So we met on a blind date at Abe's (Manager from Bob Evan's) apartment. While things obviously didn't work out for Stephanie and Abe, they sure did for Johnny and I...lol And of course, Stephanie finally met her Man, Kevin.com!!! It's a running little joke that Stephanie's Dad nicknamed every single one of her boyfriend's...since Steph met Kevin on Match.com, he's known as Kevin.com...lol


Anyway, that's a bit of history on Steph and I...now here are the pic's from her Wedding Day!!! Congrat's again and I love you guys!!!!






WHEW...those were alot of pics!!! Prob should have done a slide..but oh well. The wedding was FABULOUS as you can see, Steph you were soo beautiful and I'm sooo happy I got to share your special day with you and Kevin. I'm so happy for you and the Love you finally found :)

***The kid's had a BLAST too...as you can tell ;)

0 comments: