Monday, November 10, 2008

Making your Home a Haven


This week, I am participating in the Making your Home a Haven!! I'm going to work on getting organized and tidying up throughout my home to make it more peaceful. Today is tidy up and remove that clutter, so I am on my way to having some quiet time with the Lord. (thank goodness for Curious George..lol) Then I will make my list for meals this week, then my daily cleaning /organizing tasks for the week.


Thing's have been quite crazy around here lately, lots of running around, couponing, computer time (I'm taking a break this week), pink eye for Bailey in both eye's :( Johnny has hurt his back or we may be thinking it's his kidney's :( UGH...it's around this time last year he had the kidney stone, so he will be on his way to the dr today....and I've had some unusually weird stuff going on with my lips :( Thankfully Quaid (the one that is actually in school around all the GERMS..is great!! Please pray for our health this week and peacefullness as I go about my week to Make our Home a Haven :)


If you would like to participate, go check out Monica's Blog!

3 comments:

Liz Ferguson said...

I hope you guys are all feeling better now. Maybe we can try to get together again. :)

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

Ok, the pic is not your home is it? Did you move without me knowing? I feel like we havent been in touch much... but wow, not that bad!

Libby said...

I hear crickets on your page....where are you?!?!? Probably busy emailing your cousin about Disney....lol....