Guess who got this table for FREE!!!!!! lol I know...crazy, it was listed on Freecycle.org, I get daily emails from them on a list of things people are giving away or things people want...but everything is FREE!!! So I see this kitchen table with benches on there, only 2 yrs old with black legs. Hmmm, sounds nice, right? Ok...I'll just email and see if it's still available. Well guess what...I GOT IT!!!!! The great thing is, it's a pretty nice table and it was FREE!!! How awesome is that??? Only problem is, we really don't need a kitchen table and benches...lol, I know I'm crazy...but I know someone out there does....so here's the pic and anyone that want's it...let me know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You shoul save it! Your house might have a diningroom and eat in kitchen! Thats a cute table!
Post a Comment