Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Look what I got today for FREE!!!!!!!!


Yep, that's right...all for FREE!!! Ah...I think I've gotten the hang of this whole CVS thing now....THANK YOU ANNA!!!! I'm just sooo excited...however it was a bit frustrating and time consuming...TOTALLY worth it in the end:) I know, I know...how did I do it??? First of all I had a new perscription I was getting filled, so I went to Ebay and bought a (CVS coupon for a $25 gift card for any new or transferred rx). The coupon was 1.99 shipped...not too bad. Pick up my rx (which was $10...so if you really wanna count...I did spend $10...lol) Either way, they handed me a $25 gift card and off I went to get my goodies :) After a few hours of planning at home, an hour and a half at CVS...the last half hour was in the checkout-NO KIDDING...lol, after 8 transaction's and a 5 yr old asking if he has enough money for every single piece of candy or gum on the checkout counter....I walked out of there with ALL THIS...plus 2 more bags of M&M's...I missed those..lol for NOTHING out of my pockets! I did however spend the entire gift card and used LOTS of coupons, but saved $115 :) and I still have $11 in Extra Care Bucks to spend....woo hoo!!! ***Extra Care Bucks is money they give you back for buying certain product's...so yes as you can see they PAID me to shop in their store today...THANK YOU CVS!!!

4 comments:

The Bailie Clan said...

hee hee! i think you're starting to get it! :)

good job!!!! :)

Liz Ferguson said...

Hmmmm, maybe I should start doing this. I just don't think I would have the time. Oh well, Maybe someday.

Good job on all the free stuff. :)

Brittany said...

WOO! Great work!!!

The Graham Family said...

Oh. no. Not you too. :) I love how neatly you stacked it all. :)