Tuesday, September 16, 2008

R.I.P Bologna 8/1/08-9/12/08

We didn't even think he would last this long (being a fair fish and all) but poor Bologna has passed away :( Of all times for him to go he went last Friday night when we had Quaid's best friend's family over for a cookout....all the kid's come running in and Quaid said, "Bologna isn't moving, he's just on his side" So sure enough he was gone and Quaid didn't take it very well, he cried and cried because he wanted to keep him forever :( Hmmmm....wonder if you can get fish stuffed?? lol Either way, Quaid finally the next morning, said his goodbye's and he was on his journey down the toliet..lol

So Goodbye "Buckeye Matthew Bologna"....this was his full name Quaid came up with ;)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

So sorry to hear that! What bad timing too(although is there ever a good time to go?).

Brittany said...

Sorry to hear about your fishy... Buckeye is a great name ;)

The Spanns said...

I didnt even know! Sorry for the lost

Liz Ferguson said...

I felt so bad for Quaid when his fish passed away. Poor guy. He really was so upset. :(

R.i.p. Bologna!

Libby said...

aw...poor fishy....go get him another one Momma!! haha....I hate cleaning those bowls, who knew one little fish could poop THAT much!