Saturday, May 3, 2008

New Do


Yes..."The Mohawk" is back!!!! This past week was Earth Week at Quaid's school, so they had different themed days. Well Tuesday was Wild/Crazy Hair Day, so he wanted his hair in a Mohawk and it's stuck ever since. Every morning Quaid goes in and gets his gel out and spikes it up as much as he can....then has me spray it with hairspray so it really stays...lol He definitely is becoming his own person and is coming into his own style as well. Actually that's a little hard for me to adjust to and let go of having things MY way, but I know as his Mother I need to let him express himself in his own way...it's just gonna take a little time to get used to. Although I do still set out his clothes every morning for him for school (on occasion though he has put a shirt back and snuck another one on instead...lol) It's just so hard seeing your little boy growing up so fast :(

2 comments:

Liz Ferguson said...

lol! Too cute! I love the "new do" on Quaid! :) Although I'm pretty sure When Ryan notices Quaid's hair he will probably ask me to make his hair that way.

Brittany said...

I love it! It's really cute!! :)