Sunday, May 11, 2008

You know your a Mother when.....

You know your a Mother when you hear yourself repeating something your own Mother told you when you were little!!! A few weeks ago the kid's were arguing over something and I had it with both of them, so I made them both give each other a hug and tell them they love one another. As they both did very loving and moved on, but I just sat there thinking about when I was forced to do that to my brother when we were being mean to each other...ugh, I HATED IT...lol Never in my life did I think I would be doing that with my own children, but here I am, I have become my own Mother.

It's funny how things change when your a little older and a Mother yourself. But I can look back now knowing that she was only doing her best at being my Mother. Today I'm thankful for all those things she MADE me do that I didn't think were fair at the time, because they were all stepping stones into the Mother I am today. So today I thank you Mom for EVERYTHING!!!
I love you and thank God for you everyday :)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

1 comments:

The Bailie Clan said...

ugh! don't you hate that?! i do anyway...lol

happy mother's day!